Freestyle ice time is available during the week for figure skaters just starting out or those established skaters. You do not have to be a member of the Keene Figure Skating Club to skate on freestyle ice. But you must be a member of US Figure Skating or Learn to Skate USA.
|Day||Dates||Time||Cost||Keene FSC Member price|
|Wednesday||Sept 8th-Nov 10th||3:30pm-4:20 pm||$160||$150|
|Saturday||Sept 11th-Nov 13th||7:30am-8:20am||$160||$150|
|Monday||Sept 13th- Nov 15th||6:25pm-7:55pm||$230||$220|
Fall Freestyle contracts are available. We will honor summer coupons for Wednesday and Saturday sessions and ask that you use up coupons before contracting if possible. Walk on rate for 50 min sessions is $17, walk on rate for 90 min session is $24. HALF HOUR RATES. Purchase Fall contracts HERE
Please check Full Freestyle Schedule for additional Freestyle times.
Interested in private lessons for your skater email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Coaches we have available for private lessons! Available Coaches
Code of Conduct During Freestyle Sessions
1. All skaters must check in and pay before skating. Skaters not checked in will be asked to leave the ice.
2. All skaters must clear the ice when the resurfacer enters the ice.
3. Program and lesson skaters have the right of way. Please be aware of the skaters around you.
4. No talking in the middle of the rink. Move to the boards when you are not actively working.
5. No food or drink on the ice surface.
6. In order to keep the ice clear, coaches should try to stay on the perimeter.
7. Skaters should exhibit a cooperative attitude to each other and avoid confrontation.
8. Lower level skaters should be aware of faster skaters and more advanced skaters should act as role models for lower level skaters.
9. Any conflicts should be addressed to the Skating Director or rink management and any action will be taken at the discretion of the management.