Pre Purchase your admissions to the following programs : WALK ON FREESTYLE, STICK PRACTICE, PRIVATE SKATE, AND MORE
How it works:
- Click here to access our Online Registration
- Log in or Create a new account
- Select Online Registration
- Select session Type. Choices include Freestyle Walk on or Stick Practice
- Please Check the box(s) on the left to add to your cart.
- Add participants / create a new participant (if purchasing for a family- one name is suitable)
- Follow prompt to check out. View Cart and check out.
- Upon arrival at the Arena- Give your name to the attendant.
- ALL participants must complete daily screening the day of arrival-Daily Screening Survey
Due to COVID-19 Guidance:
Players MUST be pre-registered and pre-paid for participation.
Spectators are NOT allowed in the building. Families and friends may watch on LiveBarn. Minor-aged Participants may have ONE parent/guardian accompany them into the building. Siblings, other family members, etc are NOT welcome in the building. Sorry, but this will be STRICTLY enforced.
Players are encouraged to dress for hockey at home and put on their skates at the rink. Locker rooms (but not shower rooms) will be open.
Players may not enter the rink more than 15 minutes prior to their ice time and must leave the rink within 15 minutes after their ice time ice over. There is no loitering near locker rooms or in lobbies.
Keene ICE is following NH Universal Guidelines and CDC recommendations to protect guest safety to the extent possible. Guests who do not comply with restrictions or directions will be asked to leave.
Full equipment is required for stick-time.
Water fountains are closed; participants should bring their own water bottles, filled at home.
Don’t see the program you are looking for? Contact 603-499-8873 or firstname.lastname@example.org