Freestyle ice time is available during the week for figure skaters just starting out or those established skaters. This is not for beginner skaters skating without a coach. You do not have to be a member of the Keene Figure Skating Club to skate on freestyle ice. But you must be a member of US Figure Skating or Learn to Skate USA. Walk on skaters are welcome to attend a session- Admission is $15 pending availability.
SUMMER Coupon Books!
We will be offering coupon “books” again this summer. “Books” will only be available for purchase until July 20th, 2019. Unused Freestyles will expire November 1st, 2019. “Books” must be paid in full at time of purchase.
Prices will be:
$120 Keene FSC Member for 10 Freestyles
$130 Non-member for 10 Freestyles
All skaters are expected to follow arena policies and Code of Conduct for Freestyle Sessions.
NEW- We have recently started accepting on-line enrollments! Please be patient with us as we begin this new process! As always you can enroll at the arena or On-line enroll here Keene FSC Discount will be applied to members when the order is processed.
Please check Full Freestyle Schedule for additional Freestyle times.
Interested in private lessons for your skater email email@example.com.
Check out the Coaches we have available for private lessons! Available Coaches
Code of Conduct During Freestyle Sessions
1. All skaters must check in and pay before skating. Skaters not checked in will be asked to leave the ice.
2. All skaters must clear the ice when the resurfacer enters the ice.
3. Program and lesson skaters have the right of way. Please be aware of the skaters around you.
4. No talking in the middle of the rink. Move to the boards when you are not actively working.
5. No food or drink on the ice surface.
6. In order to keep the ice clear, coaches should try to stay on the perimeter.
7. Skaters should exhibit a cooperative attitude to each other and avoid confrontation.
8. Lower level skaters should be aware of faster skaters and more advanced skaters should act as role models for lower level skaters.
9. Any conflicts should be addressed to the Skating Director or rink management and any action will be taken at the discretion of the management.