Freestyle ice time is available during the week for figure skaters just starting out or those established skaters. You do not have to be a member of the Keene Figure Skating Club to skate on freestyle ice. But you must be a member of US Figure Skating or Learn to Skate USA.
Freestyle December 21st -March 19th
Freestyle Ice in the time of COVID
Skaters MUST pre-register for sessions. NO WALK ONS ALLOWED. Skaters must keep to the hour (or hours) they have purchased. Monday And Friday Ice time can be found under the Freestyle 90 min drop down. All other sessions can be found under the Freestyle drop down.
If you have remaining coupons please email email@example.com to redeem. We are hoping to be able to offer coupons again in the future.
All skaters are expected to follow arena policies and Code of Conduct for Freestyle Sessions.
Due to COVID-19 Guidance:
Skaters MUST be pre-registered and pre-paid for participation.
Spectators are NOT allowed in the building. Families and friends may watch on LiveBarn. Minor-aged Participants may have ONE parent/guardian accompany them into the building. Siblings, other family members, etc are NOT welcome in the building. Sorry, but this will be STRICTLY enforced.
Skaters are encouraged to dress for freestyle at home and put on their skates at the rink. For some freestyle sessions, locker rooms will be used for putting on skates; for others, the lobby will be used. Please follow directions upon entry.
Skaters may not enter the rink more than 15 minutes prior to their ice time and must leave the rink within 15 minutes after their ice time ice over. There is no loitering near locker rooms or in lobbies.
Keene ICE is following NH Universal Guidelines and CDC recommendations to protect guest safety to the extent possible. Guests who do not comply with restrictions or directions will be asked to leave.
Water fountains are closed; participants should bring their own water bottles, filled at home.
Please check Full Freestyle Schedule for additional Freestyle times.
Interested in private lessons for your skater email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Coaches we have available for private lessons! Available Coaches
Code of Conduct During Freestyle Sessions
1. All skaters must check in and pay before skating. Skaters not checked in will be asked to leave the ice.
2. All skaters must clear the ice when the resurfacer enters the ice.
3. Program and lesson skaters have the right of way. Please be aware of the skaters around you.
4. No talking in the middle of the rink. Move to the boards when you are not actively working.
5. No food or drink on the ice surface.
6. In order to keep the ice clear, coaches should try to stay on the perimeter.
7. Skaters should exhibit a cooperative attitude to each other and avoid confrontation.
8. Lower level skaters should be aware of faster skaters and more advanced skaters should act as role models for lower level skaters.
9. Any conflicts should be addressed to the Skating Director or rink management and any action will be taken at the discretion of the management.