Freestyle ice time is available during the week for figure skaters just starting out or those established skaters. This is not for beginner skaters skating without a coach. You do not have to be a member of the Keene Figure Skating Club to skate on freestyle ice. But you must be a member of US Figure Skating or Learn to Skate USA. Walk on skaters are welcome to attend a session- Admission is $15 pending availability.
New for Winter: we are going to coupons or walk on only.
10 Coupons for $130- ($120 for Keene FSC Members) Skaters still need to sign in at the front desk and check their name off on the coupon sheet!
All skaters are expected to follow arena policies and Code of Conduct for Freestyle Sessions.
NEW- We have recently started accepting on-line enrollments! Please be patient with us as we begin this new process! As always you can enroll at the arena or On-line enroll here Keene FSC Discount will be applied to members when the order is processed.
Please check Full Freestyle Schedule for additional Freestyle times.
Interested in private lessons for your skater email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Coaches we have available for private lessons! Available Coaches
Code of Conduct During Freestyle Sessions
1. All skaters must check in and pay before skating. Skaters not checked in will be asked to leave the ice.
2. All skaters must clear the ice when the resurfacer enters the ice.
3. Program and lesson skaters have the right of way. Please be aware of the skaters around you.
4. No talking in the middle of the rink. Move to the boards when you are not actively working.
5. No food or drink on the ice surface.
6. In order to keep the ice clear, coaches should try to stay on the perimeter.
7. Skaters should exhibit a cooperative attitude to each other and avoid confrontation.
8. Lower level skaters should be aware of faster skaters and more advanced skaters should act as role models for lower level skaters.
9. Any conflicts should be addressed to the Skating Director or rink management and any action will be taken at the discretion of the management.